Hi, download the latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware from our official site and install it:
Then send us your latest scan log file. You can do it by following next instruction:
- Run GridinSoft Anti-Malware if it is not running already.
- Go to the Tools tab and press Log files button.
- Double click on the latest scan information (or any other scan information with problem items).
- Save scan information as text file anywhere (on your desktop, for example). You can usually do it by choosing File -> Save as… command.
- Attach this file to your response message (click on ‘choose them’ at the bottom of the ticket). If you can’t attach the file for some reasons, just copy its content to your response message.
We’ll analyze this information and then send you our recommendations.